Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions Ideas on how to read infomercial script while recording

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Sandra Thigpen
      Participant
        @sankie27@gmail.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi,

Thanks for your help with my infomercial script. Now I need your input/ideas on how I can read my script while recording without memorizing the entire thing?

Sandra

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @sandra-thigpen-2, there is an app called “Teleprompter” which will greatly help and many members enjoyed using it! Make sure you practice a good amount of times so when you’re reading it off, it’s very engaging!

You can also go to the “transformational business strategy” module and watch “video tips” on HOW to film!

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

Hi, @sandra-thigpen-2.
            Please make sure you watch my FILMING TIPS video in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order. 
            cc. @negeen-dargahi

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Halle Eavelyn.
        Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.