Tagged: 

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

filippa reading
      Participant
        @filippa321@gmail.com

Morning,

Not sure I understand the “Identify your ideal audience”. The worksheet….Do I make up a person or use a person I admire (look up to)?

I started with Oprah….but further down the worksheet I realized that was probably not gonna work…

Need guidance!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @filippa-reading!

Your ideal client is someone who you’d LOVE to work with. Someone that is your ideal client.

Now, the best part is, you can either get inspiration from a previous client you enjoyed working with OR you can imagine who they are and how they would act.

I also recommend you watch the “benefits marketing” video in the transformational business strategy module as well as “client avatar” video for further assistance. They’re super helpful! Hope this helps.

Also, for the future, make sure you ask your question in the correct forum. Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.