I love money because:
        • The energy flow of money is fun and beautiful
        • It is always there for me in great abundance
        • It expands my ability to participate in activities that give me joy
        • It enables me to live with freedom and joy
        • I freely do as I want, when I want
        • I freely buy what I want, when I want
        • I freely buy things for others
        • I help others and support causes as I choose, and to the extend I choose
        • I freely do unexpected acts of kindness and generosity
        • I create the center I have long been thinking of and know there is more than enough to keep it going for the community and individuals
        • I love living in the full energy flow of life

Limiting words/phrases I once believed about money
        • There is never enough to do everything I want
        o Rephrase: I have so much money that I can do or buy anything I want with no impact on my abundance
        o Rephrase: The abundant energy flow of money supplies everything I need and want
        • You have to work hard to get money
        o Rephrase: Money comes easily and abundantly into my life from many sources
        o Rephrase: I easily choose what I want to do, and when I want to do it, to manifest money
        o Rephrase: I make investments that support me without effort on my part, and accept the abundance with joy and grattitude
        • I have to save money to have enough for emergencies and things I want
        o Rephrase: Regardless of how much I spend, there is always more than enough money available for any circumstance
        o Rephrase: My bank accounts are overflowing and perpetually renewing far beyond anything I spend
        • We are poor and have to know our limitations
        o Rephrase: I live life in limitless abundance and wealth
        • But, what if…..?
        o Rephrase: The god force, infinite field of possibilities, always provides what I seek and more in every situation
        • What if I’m not good enough to support my family the way I want to?
        o Rephrase: I freely and easily manifest wealth, abundance, experiences, and possessions at will
        o Rephrase: Through my own intention and command of the flow of money, I bring great abundance and wealth to me and my family
        o Rephrase: I am valued and valuable and accept the money that others exchange with me
        • My husband’s world is filled with drama regarding money
        o Rephrase: I live drama-free and abundantly in my own life on my own terms

@halle-eavelyn
        @negeen-dargahi

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.