1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Avron White 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Jaime Gomez
      Participant
        @realjaime@hotmail.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jpgrealestate

@negeen-dargahi

I am a results-driving person; usually, on my first meeting with you as a client, I listen to your needs to have a better notion of how I can help you. They could be many things, for instance getting a transfer to another Estate, having a new family member in the way, etc.
        Here is another real example: A couple had purchased a home with my assistance in 2004, unfortunately, a few years later the marriage began to deteriorate. Throughout the years the house was never updated. However, the house was in a great location. In 2016 the owner called me to put the house in the Market. Base in their request I work on the CMA (comparable market analysis) at the same time the house next door was investing around 100,000 dollars in updating before they also put out their home in the market. My seller, on the other hand, did not have the money to make any improvement, not even interior paint. I asked my sellers if they would let me update some areas of the house to be competitive with the next door competition to gain more equity as long as they pay me back at closing. In a separate agreement, they agreed. I took the lead to hire a contractor, and I expend $32,000 of my money, and I sold the house with a price very close to the next door property, and my seller’s equity was close to $400,00 after he paid me what the $32,000 that I expend to update his house.
        If you’re ready for an agent who delivers his promise, then message me here TODAY on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!
        Message me. Cell phone 303 324 928

this weekend I will get some recommendation

Avron White
        Participant
          @dravronlwhite747@gmail.com

Your first sentence begins with “I am….” We are being coached on letting the go of the “I am” and focussing on being about “you, the customer”

Apart from that you mention twice that “top dollar” achievement is your goal. In my experience this is less important to the more sophisticated client. He already knows a considerable amount about Real Estate. What is important is getting the right pricing in the marketplace. These days no one pulls a rabbit out of the hat. Marketing statistics on all aspects of property transactions are readily available to the consumer. As a Realtor, in my estimation, the job involves presenting the facts in an understandable way to the buyer or seller. In other words lead the horse to the water, but don’t tell it where to drink. Good luck.Avron White

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.