Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Frequently Asked Questions I don't want to ask questions that are too personal, how do I ask questions ?

5 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Gae Callaway 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

HECProgram Admin
      Keymaster
        @hecpadmin

For my 4 questions, I don’t want to ask questions that are too personal, how do I ask questions that aren’t too personal but still get results?

Great point!! We don’t want you to, either! To see WHY you are asking these 4 Questions in the first place and gain insight about them, watch the mindset video on the 4 Questions!  

You can access it HERE http://app.hecp.com/hecp/transformational-business-strategy/

Korinna Sehringer
        Participant
          @ks.realestatela@gmail.com

How and where can I ask @kent-littlejohn a question in regards to the overall program?

Gae Callaway
          Participant
            @gaelord@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn   I have  a wonderful talented friend that said I have saved alot of the things you have done over the years and may I do this for you.  This is what she did.  Is this something I can use here?  Please check gladsteps.com

Thanks, Gae

Halle Eavelyn
                @halle@coredm.com

Just seeing this now, @gae-callaway!  I LOVE this site!!! I also think it makes you seem SO trustworthy & credible.  So by all means use pieces of this!! Make sure it links to your marketing materials and business web site (like an About Gae page).  AND… you can use each story as an article on LinkedIn!  One photo and each separate piece could be used as a LinkedIn post/article! Google HOW TO POST AN ARTICLE ON LINKEDIN, etc. to see how to post if you haven’t done it before!! This is WONDERFUL!!!

Gae Callaway
              Participant
                @gaelord@gmail.com

Thanks for the kind words.  I will have to see just how I can accomplish that!!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.