Dashboard Forums High End Client Program General and Technical Support Questions I can't proceed to the next module

2 voices, 6 replies
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Jeanette Uptain
      Participant
        @jeanetteuptain@yahoo.com

I sent an e-mail to support about not being able to move forward. I have finished Hero Story.

Thank you ahead of time.

Jeanette Uptain

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jeanette-uptain – which module is not opening up for you?

You’ve completed all the assignments + journals and there’s a big check mark for that module?

Please let me know.

As far as the hero story goes, please look at the “Hero Story” Forum in the Support Forum and look at Halle’s feedback on stories that members have posted. Once you revise accordingly, submit it for review in that forum.

Thank you!

Jeanette Uptain
          Participant

I can’t get to the next module Trust Factor Automation.

Jeanette Uptain

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jeanette-uptain, I just notified @matt-barcus – sorry about that!

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jeanette-uptain, just got word that it is working. You can proceed! Thanks for hanging in there while we figured it out 🙂

Jeanette Uptain
                Participant

Hi, I am not sure where to send this request. I never received feedback about my informercial or my Hero story so I just posted them to my LinkedIn without final approval. Can someone please look at these and get back with me. Also, another module is cutting in and out and it is very difficult to listen and comprehend. The module is the one right after downloading the HECP Journey with Tony. Can someone look into these requests and get back with me. I would greatly appreciate it.

One other question about the download HECP Client Journey. Is someone going to help us with the webinar? Do we have to have a paid ad and how much is that?

Thank you in advance.

Jeanette Uptain

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jeanette-uptain, sorry about that! I’m happy to help provide some clarity for you!

All requests from the forum have been answered. I’m worried you may not be submitting your requests correctly. Please make sure you do the following:

• go to app.hecp.com
                    • click on ‘support forum’ on the left side
                    • choose the forum that best relates to your question. If you’re wanting feedback on your hero story, click on the ‘hero story’ forum
                    • then, scroll to the very bottom of that page and submit your request in the text box with your hero story added as an attachment
                    • click submit at the bottom of the page

Please do the same for your infomercial.

Webinar Question:

Once you complete the webinar slide builder and click submit, that info (all the questions you answer, which tells us the text content you will want in the slides) will be emailed to you, and our graphic designer who will take the info and place it on a powerpoint slide deck with imagery.

Once the slide deck draft is done, it will be emailed to you for review and next steps.

Also, there are a couple of good overview videos that will walk you through a nice overview of the steps in this process to give you a nice mental roadmap.

Lastly, the rest of your question would best be answered by the team on one of the live calls.

I’m also going to tag in @anthony-simonie and @matt-barcus to assist with the client journey and paid ads questions.

Thanks for hanging in there. Keep up the great work 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.