Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Client Avatar Questions I believe I have completed Lesson 1 – totally lost!

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

David Slack
      Participant
        @david.slack@compass.com

I believe I have completed Lesson I to the point where I have completed my Perfect Client and received a response from the Team.  However I have no idea where I am or where I go from here.  I am going to continue to plow forward tomorrow – taking massive action regardless of how screwed up I feel.  Where can I get some help?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @david-slack, first of all, AWESOME job completing Lesson 1! Did you watch Lesson 2 “Orientation Training” in Module “Getting Started” – if not, please do so. That will show you exactly how to navigate through the program.

Your other option is to click on “Tutorials” on the left side of the screen and that can also assist you on how to navigate easily.

Once you finish a lesson, click on the gray box to indicate that you’ve completed an assignment, then you can click “next” on the right hand side of the screen.

Module 1 “Mindset & Momentum” is already unlocked for you to get started in.

If you find that you’re still confused come to one of my weekly technical orientation calls and I can walk you through via Zoom.

They are every Mondays at 11am EST and every Wednesdays at 6pm EST.

Just click on this link from your computer:

https://zoom.us/j/4496238008

Hope this helps and keep up the great work 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.