2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Paula Martin 3 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Paula Martin
      Participant
        @paulaspeople@comcast.net

Hello HECP Instructors,

I have finally finished my Linked in profile and was completing mod 2.

Thank you for your opinion.

Paula Martin

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @paula-martin! Thank you for submitting your profile for review. Below are my comments for revision:

Your current profile photo is ok but I want you to post something a bit more professional looking. I’d like for you to face the camera and have it at eye level, instead of turning your head to the side. Zoom out so your hair isn’t cut off in the photo.

You need a banner image. I’d also like you to email Lindsey, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):

I do like your headline BUT based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Also, what you have is LOUD LOUD. But… Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

OR something like…

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

About section:

VERY IMPORTANT* please focus only on buyers or sellers. NOT both (for your sales letter). We find that profiles for realtors are more powerful when they have a honed in focus. Of course, in your actual profile, you can mention you do both. But for your sales letter, it’s important to pick one that you enjoy the most.

I like some of your infomation, as it is in the right direction, but I would love for the sales message to be stronger 🙂

Check out this profile as an example:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

Please refer to these profiles from other realtors in the program. Copy the FORMAT/outline and pay attention to the way they lead you through their profile.

Look how she details HOW she helps her clients, WHO she work with, etc.

You need to tell them:

what you do, how you help them, who you work with, why they should work with you
          CALL TO ACTION – you need a better one:

If you’re READY for _______ message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions!

Paula Martin
          Participant
            @paulaspeople@comcast.net

Got it!

I’m not trying to be difficult…..My problem is, I don’t want to be cookie cutter. I like outside the box, something that will appeal to the 30 and 40 year old couples and the up and coming too! There has got to be away to put in successful sales verbiage, with a twist, something fresh and unique to me. Yet does the same, attracting lots business! There has to be more than one way to skin a cat! I will revise.

Thank you for you time, I appreciate you and your expertise.

Paula

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.