Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – General Questions How should i upgrad in Linkedin?

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Karen Doss
      Participant
        @karendoss@thetfli.com

I think I need to upgrade my account, there are 3 options in Linkedin, Business – Sales – Hiring, which I want all 3 to be honest, what one should I chose that would give me what I would like to accomplish?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @karen-doss! Are you new in the program? If so, you can definitely make do without upgrading for a little bit.

If you’d like to, I believe sales navigator is a favorite – you can come on the live call on Thursday and ask Matt Barcus, our LinkedIn guru, which you should choose 🙂

Karen Doss
          Participant
            @karendoss@thetfli.com

Thank you, I missed the call today….I am new and I have a lot to juggle….:)

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @karen-doss, no worries at all! I wouldn’t worry about upgrading right now.

Also — if you do miss a call and you asked a question to the team…

All of the calls are recorded in the “Live Q&A Call Recordins Module”

• if you go to dashboard
                • click on hecp program (where the modules are)
                • and scroll to the bottom, you’ll see the recordings
          Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.