Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Webinar Reviews & Questions How many subsriptions ? 1) Landing, 2 )hosting 3) forms 4) reminders

6 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Ken Styles 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Ken Styles
      Participant
        @Kenwstyles@outlook.com

Seems like a subscription to 4 different types of web service companies is being recommended. Can you explain the big picture of why we need each of these different platforms? Does one company not offer all these services?

@tony-liddic

(Tony I read your description of webinar hosting platforms to choose from- can you elaborate that to include landing pages, registrations, application forms and reminder emails?  thanks)

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

@anthony-simonie tagging you in this for input.

@ken-styles – each platform provides a unique ability that will allow you to become successful in attaining potential clients. While there are few platforms that DO have everything in one, they tend to overwhelm potential clients who are signing up for an appointment with you.

Anthony will help shed more light on the science behind the apps 😉 thank you for your question!

HECP Admin
          Participant
            @

@ken-styles please give the overview videos in the webinar module a watch again.

It will explain this question in detail.

We give you multiple options to show a glimpse of what is available,  it ultimately it will be your choice.

You can get as sophisticated as you desire, or you can keep it simple and use just one all in one source such as Stealth.

It is not required to have multiple subscriptions.

Ken Styles
            Participant
              @Kenwstyles@outlook.com
              1. @ken-styles please give the overview videos in the webinar module a watch again. It will explain this question in detail.

When you say ‘webinar module’, specifically which one do you mean?

I am currently finishing ‘Trust Factor Automation’ which is all about setting up the systems for your webinars.  My assistant and I have watched the videos in this section multiple times and if we are to follow along with the instructions as we go, we would have set up registration and thanks pages (with a company like leadpages), built forms for applications (recommend to use Wufoo), set up call booking calendar (recommended is youcanbookme), webinar created and hosted (one option given is stealth seminar). This is what my question was referring to when I asked about a big picture explanation.  Were you thinking I was on a different webinar module? The next two modules which also involve webinars are not open to me yet.

2. While there are few platforms that DO have everything in one, they tend to overwhelm potential clients who are signing up for an appointment with you.

Can you explain what you mean by overwhelming potential clients?  How would they know that their registration/thankyou email/webinar/application form/calendar booking each came from one company or from different ones? Do you mean that Steath does a poor job at the other services and that’s why it would overwhelm someone?

Thanks!

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Please take a look ^ @anthony-simonie  @tony-liddic

HECP Admin
                Participant
                  @

@ken-styles This may be a question that needs clarification on one of the live calls on Tuesday or Thursday.

The video I spoke about was this one: http://app.hecp.com/hecp/herowebinar-kickstart/lesson-1/

It gives you an overview of the process and explains that you can use multiple services to set up your webinar with registration pages, online call schedulers, crms and webinar hosting….

Or you can simplify some of it with an all in one like stealth if you don’t need to have the additional complexity or automation customization.

This means that Stealth will play your video, allow you to use their registration page and their automated webinar registration emails and reminders. Their automated emails are not customizable, but will send a few reminders with the link to attend your webinar.

You would then, just need an online call scheduler like Calendly or YouCanBookMe and a online survey software like Survey Monkey or Woofu.

Ken Styles
                  Participant
                    @Kenwstyles@outlook.com

Hey Anthony  I wish I could see the video you refer to, http://app.hecp.com/hecp/herowebinar-kickstart/lesson-1/.  But like I said, that module is not open for us to view.  At one point you had a different flow of modules.  Perhaps that flow allowed someone at the Trust Factor Automation to have access to videos in Hero Webinar.  We are currently on Trust Factor Automation and the video you refer to is in Hero webinar, which is not open to us.

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.