Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Frequently Asked Questions How many LinkedIn Connections should I make per day?

3 voices, 2 replies
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Jerome Hendricksen
      Participant
        @hendricjr@sunagocapitalfunding.com

Question for Doing Q1 and beyond to current members on LI?

Do I still reach out with Q1 & beyond if they are not related to my NICHE at all?

@kent-littlejohn @halle-eavelyn @negeen-dargahi

Thanks

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there @jerome-hendricksen – it looks like we answered this on our tech call 😉

Just wanted to comment here and make sure you’re all taken care of.

Jerome Hendricksen
          Participant
            @hendricjr@sunagocapitalfunding.com

@negeen-dargahi @halle-eavelyn @kent-littlejohn

Have another question about response to Q1 questions:

Got this one from one I did earlier today:

Since Alexandra and I are Hard Money & Private Lenders I could ask to see if we could partner up and help each other? Would that be a good way to start or something else you all feel would set the right tone?

Alexandra Mathis 6:35 PM Alexandra Mathis 1st degree connection1st
            Real Estate Investor | CRE Financing | Hard Money & Private Lender at 101 Capital Management Inc.

Hello Jerome,
            I am a Private Investor and an Approved Lender in the United State. we offer both secured and unsecured loans to investors with viable projects who are experiencing difficulty in obtaining financing via conventional channels. If your business is organized and needs capital, I can provide a business or personal loan for your projects.

Let us know how we can help.
            Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.