4 voices, 2 replies
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hector Valdes
      Participant
        @hectoravaldes@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi @halle-eavelyn @kent-littlejohn

Hello beautiful HECP people!  Ok, so a few questions. I feel like I’m moving at a snail’s pace.  I’m actually ok with this, I honestly am.  My business is extremely busy, have 6 closings in December and a major change happening shortly.  Definitely real estate related and it’s good.  Didn’t know if I need to be at a certain point by a certain week, as I don’t see a particular time line, etc. Like, are the modules supposed to be by week?

Also, I posted about about my 4 questions and didn’t see a response. Do I need to rewrite them if I’m a realtor?  It looks like no, but wanted to double check.

Not loving the graphic provided from Lindsey. I think I’m just going to get my graphic designer to do this…? Thoughts?

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @hector-valdes, great questions!

We never want our clients to feel pressure or need to hit a module at a certain time. Just as long as you’re spending at least 1 hour a day in the program, you will be on the right path!

I made sure to respond to your 4 questions response but you are correct – you don’t need to reinvent the wheel and can use the 4 Questions made for Realtors. Do you need me to send that over to you?

I’d hate for you to use money on a graphic designer – I know Lindsey would be happy to revise any changes you need to make! If you’d prefer out of house, go for it 🙂

Have a great rest of your week and please let me know if you have other questions!

Hector Valdes
          Participant
            @hectoravaldes@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi This is perfect, thank you so much!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.