Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Hero Story Questions HERO STORY – with more than 1 HERO

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Angela McCants
      Participant
        @mccants10@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn

@anthony-simonie

So I’m torn about who the hero should be..  I’m targeting Empty Nesters that find themselves sandwiched in.  Sometimes they want to downsize but at the back of their mind – they are trying to predict the “what if’s” with their parents.  I don’t have a hero that mastered all the aspects of this problem.  Is transitioning heroes in the course of the story doable?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @angela-mccants!

I’d actually like you to watch a video Halle made diving DEEPER in to HOW to target your hero story (your exact question) — to watch that please go to…

The Transformational Business Strategy module where all the videos are – search under H or at the top for “hero story”

Keep in mind, your hero story is about YOU and an experience you went through that either got you to where you are or a challenge you faced, if applicable and then you show them:

“This is what I’ve been through, this is me, learn from my experiences!”

But watch the video and then come back with questions if you have any!

Angela McCants
          Participant
            @mccants10@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi  For some reason when I went to that module, I didn’t see a list of videos.  Only 2.  It was about Benefits Marketing.  Anyway, I did listen to the videos in Module 5 and I have a draft.  I’ve submitted it below.  Please let me know if I’m on the right track.  I know it needs cleaning up.  What I did was answer the questions asked, elaborating.  My concern is that I’m not targeting the high end, empty nesters, as much as I’d like to.  Not sure that they’ll relate to my story?

Attachments:

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @angela-mccants, you want to scroll down where you see the benefits marketing, its a whole list of videos, please find that.

Once doing so, I want you to watch the video on next steps after you’ve completed your hero story.

Tagging in @halle-eavelyn for any input if needed.

Nice job taking action!!

Halle Eavelyn
                @halle@coredm.com

@angela-mccants,  the HERO STORY video is in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order. 

@negeen-dargahi cc

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.