4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Jeanette Uptain 5 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Jeanette Uptain
      Participant
        @jeanetteuptain@yahoo.com

Hi, I am not sure where to send my Hero story to be reviewed. I sent one yesterday and deleted a few things out. Can you review this one? I would appreciate feedback with constructive criticism. Thank you ahead of time.

Jeanette Uptain

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Thank you, @jeanette-uptain, I’m going to tag in @halle-eavelyn so she sees this!

Jeanette Uptain
          Participant

Hi Negeen,

Can you make sure Halle reviews my latest revised version/Hero Story. I’m sorry, that I have changed it so much.

Thank you ahead of time.

Jeanette Uptain

Attachments:

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

Thank you, @jeanette-uptain – I am in the process of catching up and reviewing everyone’s Hero Stories!  Thank you for your patience in the meantime (I will review THIS one) and keep moving forward!!

Jeanette Uptain
              Participant

Hi Halle.

I can’t move forward to the next module Automation Trust Factor. I show that I have completed everything up to that module. I emailed Tony at support last week but never heard back. I will e-mail him again.

Jeanette Uptain

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.