Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Hero Story Questions Hero Story title changes

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Laura Barker
      Participant
        @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@halle-eavelyn  @negeen-dargahi  I sent my story to an editor on Fiverr and she suggested that I make a change in my title.  I have some options below.  I would love your input!

Thanks!

1. After LOSING NEARLY EVERYTHING (INCLUDING MY LIFE), I Had an EPIPHANY That Has Allowed Me to OVERCOME All Obstacles and ACHIEVE Phenomenal Success Doing What I Love Most – HELPING PEOPLE!

2. How Overcoming Obstacles by Embracing Change Saved My Life and Propelled Me to Phenomenal Success in Business and Life!

3. How OVERCOMING Obstacles by EMBRACING CHANGE Saved My Life and Propelled Me to PHENOMENAL SUCCESS Doing What I Love Most – HELPING PEOPLE!

4. By EMBRACING CHANGE, I learned how to overcome LOSING NEARLY EVERYTHING (INCLUDING MY LIFE) to ACHIEVE PHENOMENAL SUCCESS DOING WHAT I LOVE MOST – HELPING PEOPLE!

Laura Barker
        Participant

@negeen-dargahi – Can you please take a look at these revised titles following Kent’s model?

1.  How I OVERCAME
          Losing Nearly EVERYTHING
          (EVERYTHING – Including my LIFE!)
          And LIVED to Create Not One –
          But TWO SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES
          Doing what I LOVE MOST:
          EMPOWERING PEOPLE!
          (And how YOU can do the SAME -without the pain)!

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @laura-barker!

I like the updated headline you just posted. I’m worried about the length – if that is an issue for you, I would consider:

1.  How I OVERCAME

Losing Nearly EVERYTHING

(Including my LIFE!)

And LIVED to Create Two SUCCESSFUL Businesses

(And how YOU can do the SAME -without the pain)!

Laura Barker
            Participant

@negeen-dargahi YOU ROCK! I love it.  Thanks!

Halle Eavelyn
                @halle@coredm.com

I LOVE IT, TOO!!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.