Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Hero Story Questions Hero Story rough draft

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Pat Ford 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Pat Ford
      Participant
        @pat.ford@crye-leike.com

Hero story attached.

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Thank you @pat-ford! Tagging in @halle-eavelyn for further feedback 🙂

Pat Ford
          Participant
            @pat.ford@crye-leike.com

Thank you !

Will wait for further suggestions.

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

OK, @pat-ford, take out the numbers on the list. Let’s just get you a SINGLE narrative that you are moving through.  When you submitted your FIRST version, @negeen-dargahi asked you to review Kent and Anthony’s stories. And I want you NOW to go back and review that post.  Because you need the FLOW of the story – you are not just answering questions.

Type your own name into the search bar above, and look for your first post and Negeen’s feedback.

What stories can you use to illustrate the points that you want to make?

I do like your end right now – I think you will be able to end with that quote!

Thank you! Please tag me in the next draft.

Pat Ford
              Participant
                @pat.ford@crye-leike.com

Okay Halle,

Will rewrite and give it a FLOW now that you have reviewed the answers to the questions you want

to be used. I will make them into the story.  This is not “rocket science”.

Pat

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.