Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Hero Story Questions Hero story for new business – Sharon Wu

6 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Sharon wu Wu 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Sharon wu Wu
      Participant
        @realtorbot@gmail.com

If I have a new business that I never have a testimonial or not have successful story myself, my reason to be in the business is because I saw my mentors are successful after 30 years and they are all retired with good life style.  What should I do with the following part?

What action do I want my audience to take?*
        <p style=”margin-left: .375in; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 18pt; font-family: Lato; font-size: 9.75pt; color: #606060;”>This is very important. You ALWAYS want to have some sort of call to action at the end of your story. This should be the same action that your hero takes in some form in the story… so you could be telling about the actions that the hero takes using your product or service or strategies.</p>
        <p style=”margin-left: .375in; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 18pt; font-family: Lato; font-size: 9.75pt; color: #606060;”>The other thing you can do here is show a comparison of two people, with one taking the action or using the product or service and one that did not. Show how the one who failed did not take action and describe what that person had to face because of it.</p>

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

@sharon-wu you can say you were inspired by your mentors and looked up to them. It’s okay if you don’t have testimonials, instead, you can just focus on how you will help them when they sign up and how your program is different than your competitors.

For the actual bottom half you pasted, @anthony-simonie is the one for hero story help. Can you help Sharon please?

HECP Admin
          Participant
            @

@negeen-dargahi Can you send @sharon-wu some links for examples of Hero Stories? Send Kent’s, mine, and a few others so she can see how she might position hers?

Also Sharon, You could write about what Negeen suggested as an option.

Sharon wu Wu
            Participant
              @realtorbot@gmail.com

@anthony-simonie

@negeen-dargahi

Don’t know how would this work.

If I use my mentor as the hero, I can’t answer question 7 and after.  I don’t know why will they like and sympathize or what crises or wish etc.

If I use myself as hero, I do not have a successful story yet.

What should I do???

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

@sharon-wu, I want you to go back through the hero story as there may be confusion.

Write about your life and how you came into the business you’re in and how others can learn from your experience or maybe they can see why you’re so good at what you do.

That’s really the point. Please look at the examples and do your very best. You can even start your story off and mention how your mentor opened your eyes to the field you’re in and how that paved your journey.

Sharon wu Wu
                Participant
                  @realtorbot@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi I just follow your suggestion and went back to revise the hero accelerator questions 1-7.  I spent 1+ hour can only did 7 questions, I have to leave so I just close my window.  This morning when I try to come back to finish the rest of the questions, the revisions were all gone!!!  Now it’s only showing the 1st version.  What did I do wrong?  Is there anyway to find my 2nd version?  I didn’t keep a copy.  This is very frustrating.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.