Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Hero Story Questions HERO STORY DRAFT 2 – PLEASE REVIEW AND ADVISE

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Dale Swanson
      Participant
        @daleswanson@bhhscaproperties.com

Halle, Diane, Anthony –

Here is a slightly REVISED version of my Hero Story (from the one posted Fri Jun 1, above). Please review and advise.

Thank you.

Dale

Attachments:

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

I made a TON of comments on the other draft, @dale-swanson, so let’s go with that version for now and you can work in the revisions from here into your next draft.

Also, in future, our names don’t help.  you have to type @ first and then click as the name comes up to tag us so we can get notified that you want us to see the post.

Dale Swanson
          Participant
            @daleswanson@bhhscaproperties.com

@halle-eavelyn @diane-hansen @anthony-simonie

Yes! And thank you very much, Halle. I read those, and was in the process of cutting away, per your instructions, when this response popped up.

I had a little bit of a personal epiphany about the Hero Story, and its function, over the weekend. I realized that I had to somehow engage the audience, and take them with me on the trip from A to B, to C – while substantiating the origins of the subjective lessons learned – without having them recoil, and without giving them the impression that I’m too damaged to be of any use.

A tall order, but I’m working on it. 🙂 Thank you, again.

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

Let me be CLEAR, @dale-swanson.  You are NOT damaged goods!!!  THE END.  You are a vehicle for growth, just like the rest of us!!

And what happened to you made you was the way you learned your life lessons, which made you into the man you are now.  Also THE END.

Anything else is a LIE told to you by “society” and “well-meaning people” who are trying to keep you small.

So please excise the phrases “damaged goods” and “broken” from your vocabulary, as you will no longer be needing them to describe your growth arc. Remember from our call yesterday, the VIBRATION of your words fuels your THOUGHTS which create your REALITY.

Got it??

PS. LOVE your epiphany!  Excited to see what comes out of it!!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Halle Eavelyn.
          Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.