Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Hero Story Questions Hero Story Draft #1

5 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Roberta Moore 5 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Roberta Moore
      Participant
        @ram@consciouschoices.com

Please review Roberta’s hero story, draft #1.  Thank you!

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @roberta-moore! Great job taking action on your hero story.

I’ve tagged @halle-eavelyn to provide you with feedback. This may take up to a week.

In the meantime, please keep moving forward in the program.

Thank you!

Jennifer Martin
            @jennifer@coredm.com

@halle-eavelyn can you please give Roberta some feedback here?  Also is there anyone else I should tag?

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

@roberta-moore, I’m sorry I never saw this. Will review ASAP.  In future, PLEASE don’t wait to follow up on stuff like this, ok? If something falls through the cracks, it won’t fall out unless you shake it 🙂

Halle Eavelyn
                @halle@coredm.com

Hi, @roberta-moore –

Happy New Year!! We miss you!! Well, the best-laid plans… I got SO sick over the holidays!!  I’m FINALLY back on track, and gotten to ALL the Hero Stories that have been backing up.

SO: I have reviewed yours and I can say a few things:

This is a GREAT first draft!!!  Just some deepening will work wonders on your final version.

You want to tell the most powerful parts of this story SLOWER.  So when it comes to the moment when you had to release your editor and start over again, that was a painful LOW and I want to know more about it.  Then when you have that launch party – come on!!!  You talked about your fears, your trepidation and then your TRIUMPH!!! Tell me in more detail – it’s SUCH a great story!!!

Also, you want to EMBED the link for the book!  Post a request in the technical questions forum and @negeen-dargahi and @matt-barcus will help you with that.

Now… I’m not sure what’s going on with you, but if you don’t work on the program, come to the mindset calls AND move forward through the program, you won’t graduate AND you won’t get the results I feel that you were on the verge of!!  YES, this took me ages to get to, but you allowed it to “take you out” when you were given specific instructions to continue to move forward without my review, to the other assignments, to the Barker 20, etc.  Since we haven’t seen you since, I can only presume you have an issue that turned into a block.  So now that it’s resolved, come to the Mindset calls and get restarted!!  We are ALL here to help and support you but we can’t do it if you don’t keep coming back!

Roberta Moore
                Participant
                  @ram@consciouschoices.com

Thank you, Halle.  I sent you a response by private e-mail.

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.