Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Hero Story Questions Hero story confusion

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Leah Volkov
      Participant
        @leah@therealtysisters.net

Looking for some help with my hero story and also maybe some clarity on my perfect client.  When I first started this program I had a perfect client that was based off a former coworker I had helped and she was just the most enjoyable to work with ever.  She was my perfect client because we were both divorced, independent, do it for ourselves kind of women.  We had a blast while selling and shopping for homes.  But, my real estate business actually focuses on helping seniors sell their homes and downsize or move to a community.  So I went back and redid my perfect client to better align with my actual business.   My new perfect client is male, a busy engineer who doesn’t have time to deal with aging parent issues.

Now that I am trying to write my hero story, this perfect client isn’t really working for me.  My story is about overcoming being stuck in a bad marriage for 20 years, navigating raising kids and alcoholic father etc and how I went from not being able to support myself to doing something about it, ditching the husband and becoming successful.  I don’t think my male engineer client is going to really care.  :).

I’m just really confused about how best to move forward and it’s definitely affecting my progress in the training. Please help!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @leah-volkov, thank you so much for your submission. You can bring this to the live call if you need further assistance, but from my experience and from what the team is hoping you write about is EXACTLY THAT. Your story. If your story begins with overcoming a bad marriage for 20 years all the way to where you are now… that is exactly what your Hero Story can focus on. I find that it will not only help so many of the women that would fall into your perfect client, but it can also really help your new perfect client see your journey and why you’re perfect for their project.

Kent Littlejohn’s Hero Story is on his LinkedIn page and I believe if you refer to that, it will help you greatly.

Also, check out the pinned posts in the Hero Story forum – Halle has a case study that she assists and that could be another resource for you to get insight on.

I hope this helps and let me know if you have other questions 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.