Participant
        @mccants10@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

@jennifer-martin

@halle-eavelyn

Angela McCants
        Participant
          @mccants10@gmail.com

Please advise if you believe this is ready to post?  Thank you!

Angela

Attachments:

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Tagging in @halle-eavelyn for your next steps! Thank you!

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

Hi, @angela-mccants – I like the story, but the opening doesn’t pull me in.  I’m going to suggest something different:

Instead of:

How my family’s story offers important lessons for your family

The following personal account describes my parents’ journey to solve an overwhelming problem many empty-nesters experience: the roller coaster ride that is homeownership as an aging adult.

The story begins when I was a child. I grew up with loving parents that migrated from Trinidad, West Indies, to the U.S.

When I was about 9 years old, we lived in Texas. My parents took me and my younger siblings to visit our grandparents in Trinidad for the first time.

Let’s try:

Aging Parents? Don’t Make My Family’s Mistakes

The roller coaster ride of homeownership can be even more difficult as an aging adult.

My story begins with loving parents who migrated from Trinidad, West Indies, to the U.S.

When I was about nine, we were living in Texas when my parents took me and my younger siblings to visit our grandparents in Trinidad. We had never met them.

etc.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.