Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Hero Story Questions Hero Story Accelerator

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Wanda DeSimone
      Participant
        @wdesimone@tocr.com

Hi Negeen,

I’ve progressed to the screen which asks to fill out the Hero Story Accelerator. Where do I find this?  I want to start my story but am where I start writing it?

Thanks for your help,

Wanda DeSimone

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @wanda-desimone, in my personal opinion, I would actually just fill out all of those questions in a separate word document. This way, you won’t have to worry about losing the information in the event the program doesn’t save it or the session times out.

In the hero story forum in the Support Forum, we have a lot of helpful resources for you on how to get started. Just click on the pinned posts at the top!

Also, you are more than welcome to hop around in that forum and see some of the submissions and feedback from other clients in the program.

If you have other questions, please let me know and i’d love to help!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.