4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Robert Jenkins
      Participant
        @robertjenkins.ird@gmail.com

Please review my first draft of my Hero Story.

Thanks,

Robert

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @robert-jenkins! Nice job taking action!!

I recommend you take a look at @kent-littlejohn and @anthony-simonie hero story before submitting your hero story for review.

I also recommend you look at the case study @halle-eavelyn made for Glo Reber, which is in the “Hero Story” forum in the support forum.

Just based on looking at your hero story, I know that you can add a lot more content and depth to your great story 🙂

Once you do this and are confident that your hero story is ready for review, please let me know and I’ll make sure Halle takes a look at it.

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

Hey, @robert-jenkins – I’m wondering if you completed your next draft? Just a heads up that I agree with ALL Negeen’s comments.  And… we have the Hero Story Overview Path in both this forum (as a pinned post) and in the training.

The big thing that is missing from your story is CONFLICT and telling the buyers WHAT’S IN IT FOR THEM.  Your title says it all: My Path To My Island Dream Home”  and my question is, why should your audience care? Make sure you watch my BENEFITS MARKETING and BENEFITS MARKETING II videos in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Great job taking Massive ImperfeCT Action!!

Robert Jenkins
            Participant
              @robertjenkins.ird@gmail.com

I’ve actually already published my Hero Story.  See attached.

Thanks,

Robert

Attachments:

Halle Eavelyn
                @halle@coredm.com

@robert-jenkins, take a look at my notes and consider reviewing your Hero Story again – I’m SO proud of you for taking Massive Imperfect Action AND I think the next version would be even better!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.