3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

candy Bowman
      Participant
        @candy@oregontrailrealty.com

It says there are error’s.  Wont submit. and I am awful at this I just want to get it done..I am not a hero I don;t have a story I have a business.  How do I get past this  and get it done

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @candace-bowman, there are helpful videos in the Module to help if you feel lost with creating/developing your story.

You can try writing in a separate word document to better write your story. Have you had a chance to read Kent Littlejohn’s, Hero Story? I believe it will help. You can also read what others have written.

If you need help forming your story, please join the live call and I know Kent and Halle can assist 🙂

candy Bowman
          Participant
            @candy@oregontrailrealty.com

You really want to know something, I don’t think I want to write this.  Number one I don’t think any one really cares, you know when I read those stories it does not effect me…if I am doing doing business with someone I just want to know they can do the business I need done.  We all have ups and downs and it does help us do good business in the long run, but I don’t really think anyone really cares.

Real estate is like being an emergency technician…..On an ambulance the job is care for the patient, who cares if you had trials in you life or what ever…..

I do business with those who can do business I am not looking for a fan club.

I want some help I am tired of being passed off….I want to TALK to a person..

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @candace-bowman, yes absolutely! I completely understand. We received your email and I believe we have responded to it. Apologies for any frustration you’re experiencing right now. We are here to support you!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.