Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Mindset "Help Statement" for Halle Reviw

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Breanne Zientarski
      Participant
        @brezhomes@gmail.com

Hi Halle ( @halle-eavelyn)

Claudia ( @claudia-dill) and I have been working on our “help statements”. Just a reminder, we are buying houses and remarketing them as rent to own (for up to 10 years). So we have 3 separate perfect clients and elevator pitches depending on whom we are talking with. This is what we have so far:

1. Investor: We create & manage investor portfolios that help regular people (or investors) such as yourself placing your money in real, tangible, SAFE & SECURE assets, primarily single family residences.
        2. Buyer: We help people such as yourself, who want to own your own home and live in your forever home, while you work toward qualifying for financing.
        3. Seller: We buy homes. We take the hard work typical with selling properties and make it EASY FOR YOU.  We are struggling with this one – Claudia, as an investor in AZ, has been advised to avoid the word “help” when marketing to sellers because it implies she is assisting them as a REA and is not one. I am a REA. We have struggled to come up with a safe and effective sentence that states we can relieve the sellers of their pain in the home-selling process. Suggestions???

Thank you!!

Bre ( @bre-zientarski)

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

Hey, Bre –

I URGE you and Claudia to do ONE vertical niche (perfect client) as you learn the system and then rinse and repeat with your other 2 niches.  It’s almost impossible to learn what you need to do with ALSO trying to tackle 2 of everything at once.

General note: Let them self-identify. So the phrase “such as yourself” needs to be taken out in each case. Let them think, “Hey, that’s me!”

1. regular people OR investors? Which means they aren’t regular people?
            Clean version: We help you put your money in physical, SAFE & SECURE assets, primarily single family res
            idences.
          2. Buyer: We help you get into your forever home and qualify for financing so you can buy it.
          3. Seller: do you BUY the house? I think you do.  So how about: We take the pain out of your selling process by buying your home on unique terms.  Let me know if you need more help with this one.

Now… for LinkedIn, PICK A LANE and learn this process as you work with ONE niche.  Then you have access to these materials for a year so you can really get into the other niches as well!

Great start, @bre-zientarski and @claudia-dill!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.