1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

NATALIE WEST
      Participant
        @natalie.west72@yahoo.com

I am stuck, I don’t really know what I am supposed to be doing. I think I am supposed to do my linkedin profile but I don’t even know where that is. Please help! Natalie West

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there @natalie-west! I would love to help – any chance you are available tomorrow to join my technical success office hours? Below is the times to join.

Wednesdays at 6pm Eastern

The link to join for both is http://zoom.us/j/4496238008

Additionally, once you complete the Profile Accelerator, you will get all of that information sent to your email. The idea is to put that information into your actual LinkedIn page and then you will post a direct link to your LinkedIn profile in the Support Forum under “LinkedIn Profile Reviews & Questions”.

There are helpful tutorial videos in the tutorials tab on the left side of this screen.

Also, joining my call tomorrow will help answer all of your questions 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.