Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Bill Hooper
      Participant
        @bhooper@kw.com

I’m lost. I’m trying to update my profile, I have an existing profile, how do I update it? I’m tired of watching videos, I honestly find Matt really boring an hard to listen to. His last video was nearly 40 minutes, I can only get through the first 10 minutes. His display of his profile is really small and hard to read, this only adds to my frustration! HELP!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there, @william-hooper! I’m happy to help!

Making any changes to your profile on LinkedIn is fairly easy.

You just need to go to your profile by clicking ‘me’ at the top right-hand side and clicking ‘view profile’.

From there, you’ll click on the pencil icon next to your background photo and or name.

There, you will be able to change your headline, photo, etc.

If you want to change your profile photo, just click on the photo and it will let you make changes.

I have weekly technical zoom calls to help with any issues, so i’d love for you to join next week if you’re able to!

Mondays at 11am Eastern

Wednesdays at 6pm Eastern

The link to join for both is http://zoom.us/j/4496238008

Bill Hooper
          Participant
            @bhooper@kw.com

Hey there, @william-hooper! I’m happy to help!

Making any changes to your profile on LinkedIn is fairly easy.

You just need to go to your profile by clicking ‘me’ at the top right-hand side and clicking ‘view profile’.

From there, you’ll click on the pencil icon next to your background photo and or name.

There, you will be able to change your headline, photo, etc.

If you want to change your profile photo, just click on the photo and it will let you make changes.

I have weekly technical zoom calls to help with any issues, so i’d love for you to join next week if you’re able to!

Mondays at 11am Eastern

Wednesdays at 6pm Eastern

The link to join for both is http://zoom.us/j/4496238008

I have an existing profile with over 200 connections, this is under BILL HOOPER. The profile I see here is under WILLIAM HOOPER. I want to work with and improve my Bill Hooper profile. How can I achieve this??

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @william-hooper, absolutely. The profile on this website you’re on (app.hecp.com) is different than LinkedIn. They are two completely different websites. You are meant to be working on the LinkedIn profile for any changes and updates.

Here on this website is only the program modules and ways to get feedback on the work you do on LinkedIn.

Was that your question?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.