Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Realtors Groups for Realtors

4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Patricia Lykins
      Participant
        @plykins@toast.net

Lesson 3 of Mod 2 talks about joining 10 groups.  Do you have recommendations for Realtors?  I know what groups are for and am in a few groups – one for family, one for classmates and one for our ERA office.  However, I have never been in a business group for the purpose of networking for business.  I have looked at a few groups, their rules and who of my connections are in the group.  This activity seems like something that could be done seriously WRONG!  Do you have something in this training about group ettiquette for business building?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

@matt-barcus, would you mind providing your thoughts on this? Do you have an individual video on groups that would help answer Pat’s concerns?

cc: @patricia-lykins

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

Hey, @patricia-lykins – can you come to the live call today at 12:30PM EST so we can get your question answered? If not, I am still posting it for you so we can address it on the call and you can listen to the recording.

cc. @negeen-dargahi, please start using this model for special questions for Matt or Kent!

Mark Fulcher
            Participant
              @mark.fulcher@yahoo.com

I have the same question that Patricia has about Groups.

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mark-fulcher, can you come to the live call on Thursday at 12:30PM EST so we can get your question answered?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.