1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Steven Luethje
      Participant
        @luethjegroup@gmail.com

Is there an effective way to search groups? I only seem to be able to see the groups sorted in the way that Linkedin thinks are relevant. The problem is it is not very relevant for finding people interested in buying or selling homes. What are some good ways to identify relevant groups for a geographic area for real estate sales?

I’m sure in later modules we will be developing our own groups for this purpose, but I’m lost at the moment.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there @steven-luethje! Absolutely – if you check out Module 2 Advanced LinkedIn, we dive very deep into how to use searching methods in Lesson 1. Additionally, if you have more questions like the ones above, Matt Barcus will be on the Live Call on Thursday to answer those for you 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.