4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Larry Imm 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Larry Imm
      Participant
        @limm@gci.net

I’m having problems navigating the site and making any progress on moving thru lesson two. I’ve been fighting this for going on two months and making no head way. i believe I have a problem with my provider (firefox) but I can’t seem to get the dashboard to come up under google chrome. I was assured that my lack of computer knowledge wouldn’t be an issue and it seems it certainly is, HELP.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @larry-imm – don’t worry, I’d love to help!

Please come to one of my technical orientation training calls – this will be extremely helpful for you.

They are every Mondays at 11am EST and Wednesdays at 6pm EST.

Click on this link at the allotted time from your computer —>

https://zoom.us/j/4496238008

Hope to see you at one of my calls!

Larry Imm
          Participant
            @limm@gci.net

Negeen:

For some reason I couldn’t join the meeting. I clicked on the link you sent but was never prompted to hit yes and no meeting ever came on

I don’t know what went wrong  but the time’s correct, it’s 2:00PM in Alaska.

Larry J Imm

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @larry-imm! So sorry about that – it was a really windy day in Austin and my internet went out for the latter part of the evening, so that is my fault!

I hope to see you at one of the calls in the future. My apologies on any inconveniences this caused!

Larry Imm
              Participant
                @limm@gci.net

No worries, hope to see you next Wednesday.

Larry J Imm

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.