Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – General Questions Getting Started Video Issues

2 voices, 6 replies
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Micheal Holt
      Participant
        @mholt@listrategies.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi.  I am having issues in properly completing lesson 2 in the Getting Started module.  I have watched video 1 in the module.  However it does not allow me to “check” it as complete.  I cannot access lesson 2 in this module either.  The text below lesson 1 states this:  “Click the arrow above to play the video and when you are finished, click “Lesson 1: Start Here” below to begin your first lesson”.  There is no such link below the video.

Is lesson 2 not avaialbe with my program?  Is it OK to skip this and move on to the other modules / lessons?  Would I be missing anything I need?  If so, can someone remedy my profile so that I can access it?

Thank you — Mike.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @micheal-holt! Happy to help. Few questions:

When you are on the “Getting Started” Module and at Lesson 2:

• did you click on the small gray box next to “Watch Video – HECP Orientation Training”
          • when you click on that box, a red check mark will show up
          • then, you will scroll up and click on the box to the right that says “next” and it will automatically take you to Module 1.

Question on arrow video 1:

• anytime it wants you to watch a video, it’s talking about a video on that page, SO, video 1 is actually that 8 minute video on that same page. It just wants to make sure that you watch it. I hope that makes sense.
          • there will NOT be links to videos, all videos will be available on that page you are on and or in a tab of every lesson. Please watch the orientation video in Lesson 2 of Getting Started module if this does not make sense.

Lesson 2 IS available for your program. Just click on the blue text. That typically means that you can click on blue text and it will take you to another part of the program – like a link.

Hope this helps, please let me know if you have any questions but the Orientation Training video should be helpful!

OR click on Tutorials on the left side of this screen and watch those videos.

Micheal Holt
          Participant
            @mholt@listrategies.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Negeen,

Thank you for the reply and information. That did help, but it really didn’t completely address my concern. Sorry…it’s a bit more complicated to explain in this forum. This is one time I wish I could have just called becuase it would take 2 minutes on the phone. LOL SO, I have attached a Word document explaining my issues. I can’t even reach “Getting Started” Module and at Lesson 2. Maybe my attachment will help. Thank you again for your time and effort and I’ll wait to hear back from you soon.  — Mike.

Attachments:

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @micheal-holt, thank you for providing an attachment of questions! If you didn’t already know, I actually have weekly technical Zoom calls, so if you do ever need to speak to someone on the phone, that’s where you can do that 🙂

They are every Monday at 11am EST and every Wednesdays at 6pm EST.

Just click on this link from your computer:

https://zoom.us/j/4496238008

With that being said, it could either be a technical glitch or it may not be.

Would you be available tomorrow to hop on a Zoom call with me using the link above?

I’d love to get this working for you before the weekend ends.

If that doesn’t work, come to my Monday meeting!

Micheal Holt
              Participant
                @mholt@listrategies.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Negeen,

Thanks for the quick reply.  Yes, I will be avaialbe tomorrow (Saturday) between 10am and 11am PST if that works for you.   Let me know if this time slot works for you can what I need to do to connect with you.

Also, thanks for letting me know about the Monday and Wednesday Zoom calls.

Thanks!

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @micheal-holt – sorry for the delay, I finally found out what was wrong with the modules on your end:

So, since you are experiencing the limited access of the program, that is why some bits are unable to be checked off. The bits that are hidden are mainly in reference to things you’ll be learning on later in the program.

You also have two more lessons in Lesson 2 of Mindset and Momentum that you need to complete.

When you submit your profile to be reviewed, it will close out lesson 2 completely.

All in all, keep moving forward 🙂

Micheal Holt
                  Participant
                    @mholt@listrategies.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Negeen,

Thanks for the reply.  I’m not sure I completely understand the logic of the system, but I’ll keep proceeding.  It seems that I should be able to close out all the lessons on the “Getting Started “module.  I’ll just put that aside for now.  That only leaves one issue.

I DID complete all of Lesson 2 – Update your LinkedIn Profile…on the Mindset and Momentum module up to the last step.  The lesson description on the page says to post a link to my updated profile in the Support Forums.  But which forum and who should be “tagged” in the post?  There were no directions on how to post it.  Can you provide some direction on this and I think I’ll be caught up on all my issues.  🙂

Thanks!!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.