1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Phil Ranger
      Participant
        @pranger@livsothebysrealtyca.com

You tube has my video but the screen is completely different from Negeen’s in her video 2.  I see no Save Changes or Changes have been saved and I see no link box with a link inside.  I’m wondering if one requires a paid subscription to YouTube or can this all be done with a free account?

Phil Ranger

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @phil-ranger, you don’t need a paid version of YouTube in order to upload a video.

So, to make sure i’m on the same page, your video is not uploaded, correct?

If that’s the case, look at the steps below. If it’s not the case, let me know:

How to Upload to YouTube:

• Sign in to YouTube.
          • At the top of the page, click Upload  (you will see a camera icon).
          • Select Upload video.
          • Before you start uploading the video, you can choose the video privacy settings.
          • Select the video you’d like to upload from your computer.
          • As the video is uploading, you can edit both the basic information and the advanced settings of the video and decide if you want to notify subscribers (if you uncheck this option, no communication will be shared with your subscribers).
          • Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. If you set the video privacy setting to Private or Unlisted, just click Done to finish the upload or click Share to privately share your video.
          • If you haven’t clicked Publish, your video won’t be viewable by other people. You can always publish your video at a later time in your Video Manager.

If this is still confusing, don’t worry, i’d be happy to help you further if needed 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.