• Author

Gerry Garcia
      Participant
        @coachgerry12@yahoo.com

link for review is Linked.com/in/gerry-garcia-52a5311b4/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @gerry-garcia! Nice job posting for feedback!

Below is my feedback on changes I’d like you to make:

Your current profile photo is really zoomed in and low quality looking. Do you have a better photo that isn’t as zoomed in? Maybe a business photo??  If you email it to our graphic designer, Lindsey, ask her to brighten the photo and add a white background for you. Once she sends the photo back, please zoom out so we can see your whole face clearly.

You need a banner image. I’d also like you to email Lindsey, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

You need a headline because what you currently have is “CEO at ParentMasterycoach” and you need to really use that space in a better way.

Want _________ WITHOUT ________?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

About section:

VERY IMPORTANT* this is not a resume. This is a sales letter so you really want to lead them into how you help your clients and why they should work with you.

Please refer to these profiles from other realtors in the program. Copy the FORMAT/outline and pay attention to the way they lead you through their profile.

Look how Kent details HOW he helps his clients, WHO he works with, etc.

(check out the example I provided and look at the format which you can COPY)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Please go back through the lesson – you need a lot more content!!

You need to tell them:

what you do, how you help them, who you work with, why they should work with you
          CALL TO ACTION – you need a better one:

If you’re READY for _______ message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.