5 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Stephen DeVoe 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Stephen DeVoe
      Participant
        @sdevoe@rogers.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Nageen

Is there a generic webinar or one that Anthony or Kent has done for themselves that we can look at?

Thanks

Steve

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @steve-devoe! I believe there is – @anthony-simonie / @tony-liddic – would one of you mind pointing Steve in the right direction 🙂

HECP Admin
          Participant
            @

@steve-devoe There are some example slide decks inside the webinar module.

Stephen DeVoe
            Participant
              @sdevoe@rogers.com

@anthony-simonie

I did see those and they were very helpful. I was looking more for one that had the voice over so I could see or more aptly listening to how each slide was addressed.

Thanks

Steve

Stephen DeVoe
              Participant
                @sdevoe@rogers.com

@anthony-simonie

Thanks Anthony, I did see and go through all those videos but I will make a point of returning to them again. Perhaps I will take them off 2.0 speed 🙂 just kidding!!

I particularly like the financial services example. That has some great visual slides, graphs, charts, the Life game map. How did they get entered, was it supplied by the student and your group put it in or he/she put them in afterwards? How does that work?

Steve

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.