2 voices, 1 reply
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Rich Steffen
      Participant
        @rich@core1team.com

@negeen-dargahi

1. Do we ever delete a connection?
        2. Is there a difference in content/direction/intent between Tues and Thursday’s call?
        3. Upon 1st signing on I was given this “8 week” time frame, but was told that we have access to the materials for 1 year. Confused, can you please elaborate? Is there anything we no longer have access to after 8 weeks?
        4. I’ve been in the program 1 month now and just now finishing up the Mindset & Momentum module – translation: I feel like I’m behind. Can you give me some perspective?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @rich-steffen, happy to answer these for you:

1. We advise you to not delete any connections. Building up your connections is very beneficial. If you recall my latest response on why connecting with your competitors is helpful, this is for the same reason. Unless you’re highly opposed to having them as a connection, the program suggests you gain as much as possible.
          2. The Tuesday and Thursday calls have the same structure. It gives our clients in the program an opportunity to ask the team questions they need to be answered on the live call as opposed to via text. The only difference between the days is the questions being asked.
          3. If we see you continue working in the program, please don’t stress about this. We are very flexible and understanding. But typically, if we see you are inactive and your time has run out, you will not have access to the live support. If you have further questions, please emails support@coredm.com
          4. We recommend that you take at least 30min-1 hour of activity a day in the program (not including attending the live calls) this should really help with consistency. If you need help with time management or whatever it may be, attending one of Halle’s weekly calls (accountability call or mindset call) will be really helpful 🙂 you’re doing great!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.