Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Nic Lucas
      Participant
        @nic@niclucas.com

Hey @kent-littlejohn / @negeen-dargahi

Just a general question … since being back on LinkedIn, I’m getting constantly bombarded with people pitching me by message.  And it’s as annoying as it always was … and it’s what drove me away from LinkedIn in the first place.

Eg, 3rd degree connections saying stuff like,

“Hey Nic, I saw you were a coach.  I help coaches get consistent clients without marketing or ads. What benefits would the outcome of having consistent clients bring to you?”

I feel like saying, “Dude … if you’re that clueless that you don’t know what benefits consistent clients would bring, then how the heck are you a consultant?”

So, what’s your strategy when you get stuff like this … coz you must get a tonne of stuff like this.  Just ignore?  Delete?  Or engage?

And by the way, just for laughs, I wrote back:

“Great … if I had some strategies to share with you to help you achieve your goals for 2020 and beyond would you like me to share them with you?”

Just thought I’d put in the practice 🙂

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @nic-lucas LOL yes that will happen at some point!

I would ignore or respond telling them what you do – maybe you two can refer people to one another if the person seems like they could benefit you in some way!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.