Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – General Questions FUNCTION in Sales Navigator

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Matt test 5 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Carol Linden
      Participant
        @carol@effectivewithpeople.com

@matt-barcus

Hey Matt,

Done the LI and SALES NAVIGATOR training. HUGE help!!! Thanks!!!

QUESTION: I’m trying to find the people involved in internal training departments and list that under FUNCTION. I’m only finding HR and EDUCATION. In my field, we use terms like ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT, LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT, TRAINING, and TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT. I can’t find ANY of those titles. And, it won’t let me scroll down and see the entire list of FUNCTIONs they list. It will only let me type in something before it shows me what’s in the list.

The only useful one I got was HR. I really need to find the other learning and development people in companies. Can you tell me how to get to see the entire list? Surely I can find something in addition to HR. Lots of time the training dept is completely separate.

FYI, I’m selling professional development training, online videos, live webinars, and on-site training. I need to find those departments in the companies.

Thanks if you have any insights on how I can find these other functions in that SALES NAVIGATOR  search settings.

Thanks so much,

Carol Linden

Matt test
        Keymaster
          @matt@coredm.com

Hi @carol-linden!

I will check into this today and get back to you!  It probably won’t be until after the coaching call today!

Matt

Matt test
          Keymaster
            @matt@coredm.com

@carol-linden

Will you be on the coaching call Tuesday? If so, let’s jump into a breakout room to go through this.  There a few things to address with your question and it would MUCH easier doing a screenshare so I can make sure I fully answer your questions.

Matt

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.