Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews Front end strategy for the 4 questions

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Kammy Thurman
      Participant
        @kammy@equinemarketingsolutions.com

Hi,

I’m trying to get a handle on the point where the 4 questions fit into the LI strategy.

So… we join LI groups, then what?

Can someone give me a walk-through, b/c how I frame these questions will depend on what went on before and what is coming after in the funnel.

Did I miss a piece of info somewhere?

Thanks,
        Kammy

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kammy-thurman, no problem! Happy to provide some clarity around the 4 questions for you!

Essentially, the 4 questions are an “icebreaker” to message your connections on LI. The goal is for you to not qualify them in those questions, but to get them on the phone with you in order to qualify them and to potentially do business together.

With that being said, I want you to watch Halle’s video called: “4 QUESTIONS” in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

^ that video will be very helpful to REALLY explain them a bit more.

Now, for your question about groups:

Joining groups is a good place to be in because once you’re in a group, you can see all the members in them and then ADD them as your connections. This is great because they will fall for who you want to work with!

Hope this helps!

cc: @amanda-hendrickson

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.