Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Bill Toujouse
      Participant
        @btoujouse@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn

Hi Halle,

Here is what I am thinking when prospects answer my question, what is your core business?

Great… Let’s hop on a quick call and I will give you my FREE eBook on  5 Tax Strategies to Reduce Contractor’s Tax Liability as a free gift. What are a few time slots that will work for you?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @bill-toujouse, bring this to the live call.

In my opinion, I think you should split test and see how this performs with and without the eBook (which is a great way to entice them).

You can even add that free gift with your call to action in the summary section of your profile!

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

@negeen-dargahi, he’s been doing it without for a long time without seeing the success he wants.  So effectively, he did the other half of the split test already.

@bill-toujouse  Instead of this: Great… Let’s hop on a quick call and I will give you my FREE eBook on  5 Tax Strategies to Reduce Contractor’s Tax Liability as a free gift. What are a few time slots that will work for youj?

Let’s tighten it up (and take out the typo): Great… Let’s hop on a quick call and I’ll give you one of my top 5 tax strategies to save you money this next year – my gift! What are a couple time slots that will work for you?

On the call, offer the eBook as a gift at the (5-10 min) end of a call.   It’s a lagniappe for them, not your focus.

Bill Toujouse
            Participant
              @btoujouse@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn

That sounds great. I will use it starting today.

I will be on the mindset call this afternoon. I have been listening to the binaural beets while I am sending out my Barker 20+ per day and everything else. I will tell you more about that this afternoon.

Bill

Bill Toujouse
              Participant
                @btoujouse@gmail.com

@kent-littlejohn  @halle-eavelyn

I am starting to send out 100 LinkedIn connections a day, with the response…

Great to connect Fname! What is your core business?

Bill

Halle Eavelyn
                    @halle@coredm.com

Just to confirm: once they connect, and not before then, you send them Q1.  I am pretty sure you said that’s how you are doing it.

Thanks!
                    Halle

Bill Toujouse
                  Participant
                    @btoujouse@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn

That is correct. AFTER they connect with me, NOT before.

Bill

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.