Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – General Questions Four Questions for current LinkedIn Connections

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Matthew Hills
      Participant
        @matthew@hillsfamilyinsurance.com

So I have been using LinkedIn from time to time asking for clients and referrals.  I am far past the “Thanks for connecting and what is your business….  question….  do I just then jump into…  Hey we haven’t spoken in a while — What has been your focus this year?  Question?

Matthew Hills

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @matthew-hills! That is a great question. Please only say that to individuals you HAVE messaged before and had a conversation with.

Everyone else, ask the core business question.

You can even split test and see which one gets the most responses.

Matthew Hills
          Participant
            @matthew@hillsfamilyinsurance.com

Negreen,

Help…  I am getting people responding and wanting to set calls up and I am not sure I am ready.  Is there a way to talk with someone to help me quickly get ready for calls this week?

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

@matthew-hills – definitely! Bring this to the Mindset call on Wednesday or the live call today and Halle and Kent can assist with this.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.