1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Halle Eavelyn
        @halle@coredm.com

Hi, @ann-sansbury, we continued to speak about your question after you got disconnected.  Start listening to the recording at 2 hours, 25 min in – it was for about 15 min, actually!! Great call and great question!!

I also took a look at your profile, and… I have several suggestions, all of which are for you to watch my Benefits Marketing video (in the Transformational Business Strategy module – from your modules dashboard, scroll down to the bottom middle and click on the icon.  The videos are all in alphabetical order.)

and then redo your headline AND your profile to answer the question, “What’s In It For Them?”  That is NOT clear from your profile right now.  It’s also not emphasized enough.  It’s all about what an expert you are – now we need to rephrase (ESPECIALLY your headline) to tell them how YOU can HELP THEM – how YOUR expertise is useful for THEIR NEEDS.  Make sense?

@negeen-dargahi  @kent-littlejohn

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.