4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Jon Felts 2 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Jon Felts
      Participant
        @jon.felts@cbrealty.com

When you’re selling your home, you need a live person, not a website.  Someone you can trust, not an algorithm.

You need someone who has your best interest at heart, with every decision, because they know you, and there’s a real relationship there.

That’s how you sell a home for maximum profit and that’s the kind of service I offer.

My promise is that I will be right there with you every step of the way.

From deciding your pricing strategy and taking your home to market, to negotiating contracts and putting more money in your pocket.  I will be there to help you make the best and most informed decisions at every point during your sale.

If you need a real person on the other end of the phone, then call me now and see if we’re a good fit to work together.  If not, the least I can do is help set you in the right direction.  Call now and let’s chat.

Sincerely,

Jon Felts

916-847-8348

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jon-felts, I would maybe have a pain point question that also shares something they may be struggling with such as:

“Do you want QUALIFIED buyers viewing your home?”

After you say “My promise is that I will be right there with you every step of the way.” I want you to introduce yourself and who you are:

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

Remove “If you need a real person on the other end of the phone, then call me now and see if we’re a good fit to work together.  If not, the least I can do is help set you in the right direction.  Call now and let’s chat.”

^ I know you’re really stressing on someone being a live person to assist, but your message would be a lot stronger if you focused on the results you can give your clients and the ways you will be helping them.

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you are READY to _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Jon Felts
          Participant
            @jon.felts@cbrealty.com

Thank you for the tips.  Below is the second draft.  When I read it out loud it’s about 50 seconds… is that too long?

Do you want to get maximum profit from selling your home? Then you need someone who has your best interest at heart with every decision, because they know you, and there’s a real relationship there.

That’s how you sell a home for maximum profit and that’s the kind of service I offer.

My promise is that I will be right there with you every step of the way.

Hi, I’m Jon Felts and I’m a Realtor backed by Coldwell Banker.

If you need to sell, I’ll take the stress out of your sale by handling everything from start to finish.  I will help you choose a pricing strategy, take your home to market, and negotiate contracts so you can concentrate on moving yourself and your family.  My goal is to put more money in your pocket, and I’m 100% confident I can.

If you need to get your home sold, then message me here on LinkedIn and see if we’re a good fit.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jon-felts, it can actually be up to 1-2 minutes but i’m still finding that i’m not gripped in your earlier message.

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
              Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Jon Felts and I’m a Realtor backed by Coldwell Banker, helping clients with _________.

If you need to sell, I’ll take the stress out of your sale by handling everything from start to finish.  I will help you choose a pricing strategy, take your home to market, and negotiate contracts so you can concentrate on moving yourself and your family.  My goal is to put more money in your pocket, and I’m 100% confident I can.

If you need to get your home sold, then message me here on LinkedIn and see if we’re a good fit.

Jon Felts
              Participant
                @jon.felts@cbrealty.com

Thank you for the feedback!  I’ll get to work on it!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.