Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Webinar Reviews & Questions FINALLY ! Webinar Review Request!!

4 voices, 6 replies
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Amanda Crowther
      Participant
        @amanda.crowther@simpleacquisitions.com

Hi All    @negeen-dargahi @anthony-simonie  @halle-eavelyn  ( please direct this to whoever reviews the webinars :o))

After much struggle (thanks monkey brain) I’ve finished my webinar.

I would be most appreciative if you can review and provide feedback.

I’ve included a private link to Vimeo below…..

https://vimeo.com/353914734/55761df9ca

Thanks so much and have a fabulous day!

…Amanda

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @amanda-crowther, thank you for submitting your webinar!!

We will have it reviewed in the next 2 weeks.

Take care 🙂

Amanda Crowther
          Participant

Hi Negeen.  @negeen-dargahi

I’m just touching base again about my webinar. It’s been 4 weeks since my request for review, Thanks so much

Have a great day

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @amanda-crowther, thank you for the reminder and for your patience!! I’ve notified the team and it’s projected that either today or tomorrow you should have it completed.

Best!

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @amanda-crowther, promise we haven’t forgotten about you or your webinar!! We are working on feedback and are hoping it will be ready by Monday or Tuesday!!

Amanda Crowther
                Participant

@negeen-dargahi   @kent-littlejohn

Hi Negeen.

Hope all is well. Just touching base again about my webinar which I submitted mid-August for review.

Many thanks…Amanda

Kent Littlejohn
                      @kent@coredm.com

A few items for you @amanda-crowther 

Speak to ONLY one person (unless you are answering live questions on a live webinar). Try not to use phrases such as “everyone” or “everybody” that you have towards the frontend of the webinar. You actually corrected this prior to your pillars by using the word YOU.

Speaking to only one person builds deeper trust and more than triples results in my opinion.

I would exchange using the word webinar with training or masterclass.

The CTA could be stronger. I’d buy a simple domain and forward it to your long booking link. Most will not write that long link down.

For example – I use BookCallNow.com in my verbal CTA’s and VM drops.

Overall, great work taking action! I’d start using this version but definitely record a new version with those specific tweaks while adding in more live case studies or real examples. You can pull stories from mentors, training or peers as examples if you need.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.