Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Hero Story Questions Final copy hero story for review

6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Jennifer Davis
      Participant
        @jdavisprop@comcast.net

@halle-eavelyn  @negeen-dargahi

I have finalized my hero story draft for review.

Thank you,

Jennifer

Attachments:

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

Before I review this, did you see my comments posted today on your other post? @jen-davis

Jennifer Davis
          Participant
            @jdavisprop@comcast.net

Yes, and I did what you suggested.

Thanks.

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

@jen-davis can you please take a look again at my notes? For example, there’s NO TITLE in your Hero Story. You can’t use “Hero Story” as a title!! And you need one! So I just want to make sure you didn’t miss anything else before I re-read it.

THANK YOU!!
              Halle

Halle Eavelyn
                @halle@coredm.com

@jen-davis can you please take a look again at my notes? For example, there’s NO TITLE in your Hero Story. You can’t use “Hero Story” as a title!! And you need one! So I just want to make sure you didn’t miss anything else before I re-read it.

THANK YOU!!
                Halle

Jennifer Davis
                Participant
                  @jdavisprop@comcast.net

@halle-eavelyn

Right now, I’m not feeling like a hero or that I can tell a compelling story of success.  I have spent the morning reviewing hero stories, your notes, my notes, and I am not making any progress.

As you may remember, I have been in Spain for the past 14 days with a girlfriend who picked up the tab for both of us. I have not had a closing since fall, have nothing under contract, have spent all my time trying to get my leads coming through this process, and feel like anything but a hero. I will try this again later when I am in a better mindset to accomplish it. Sorry – but that’s the transparent truth. Right now I am going to listen to the realtors’ coaching call I missed this week.

Jennifer

Halle Eavelyn
                    @halle@coredm.com

@jen-davis Welcome Home!! I hope you had an amazing vacation AND I appreciate your transparency!!! YES, listen to the Realtor coaching calls – I think you missed both of them? They were super helpful to all the Realtors, so please make sure you catch them.  Any chance you can make it to the Accountability call starting in 10 min?? I’ll email you as well. I can offer you some reframing on your whole business that will help you get back to your sunny self – and then those Realtor calls will help you to start seeing RESULTS!!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.