Dashboard Forums High End Client Program General and Technical Support Questions Facebooks Ads – Pixels Video Problem

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

tisha brandes
      Participant
        @tisha@brandesagency.com

Hello,

The video under Advanced Traffic Automation > Facebook Ads > Facebook Ads – Pixels, isn’t working.  It continues to freeze on me.  I made it to 20 minutes until it froze.  After I logged out and restarted my computer, it was still freezing no matter what time stamp I tried to start it at.  Could someone help me solve this issue?

Thanks!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @tisha-brandes you are correct! I went to test this out and it froze on me as well. I’m curious if the video is meant to end there but is lagging.

I’ve notified our team of this. I imagine you should be good to move forward with the information given. I will update you once we find a resolution to this. Good catch!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.