3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by HECProgram Admin 6 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Laura Barker
      Participant
        @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

This is really cool! Does this forum replace the FB page?

HECProgram Admin
        Keymaster
          @hecpadmin

Hello @laura-barker Yes, this will be replacing the Facebook group 🙂

Laura Barker
          Participant
            @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@alison-liddic How do I see the posts on the new system like we could scroll through on the FB group? Thanks!

HECProgram Admin
            Keymaster
              @hecpadmin

Hello @laura-barker The forum will be a little different than the Facebook group.

In each section in the forum, the latest post will be at the top, unless there is a topic we have pinned to the top.

Also, when you are in the mail Support Forum area, you can see how long it has been since someone commented or added anything to a specific section.

I would recommend checking Announcements, the Q&A call forum, and then anything else you are interested in.

The good part about the forum, is you can see more of what’s important to you rather than every little thing that’s posted.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.