4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Gae Callaway 5 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Shamayah Neveling
      Participant
        @shamayah.s@gmail.com

Hi,

I’m working on completing my profile (Module 2).

I’d like my main business to be on top Elixir Business Books. But because I’ve started that company before I started a new company with my husband it shows second. And Tools for Life shows on the top. Do you have a suggestion how I can fix this?

I’m currently involved with both companies, but Elixir Business Books is the company I’m building connections for… and I want people to know me for.

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @shamayah-neveling, I’m going to tag @matt-barcus to assist with this.

Have you tried clicking on those 3 stacked lines on the right side of the experience section to move it up and down?

Shamayah Neveling
          Participant
            @shamayah.s@gmail.com

I changed that I’m currently not working there and made it finish in October 2018. And then next month I can change it to November 2018. I didn’t find any other solution.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

This would be a good question to ask @matt-barcus on one of the Live Q&A calls so he can show you. I, unfortunately, don’t know the answer to this.

Gae Callaway
              Participant
                @gaelord@gmail.com

This is about doing my summary.  Where do I put it?

?  Is it on Bio on the HECP platform or is it on Experience on the Linkedin site.  I have written a lot there.  Can you see that?  Gae

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.