Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Mindset Empowered To Do List Question

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Laura Barker
      Participant
        @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@halle-eavelyn

Hello! I have a time management question or issue. I was listening to the cycle of Success videos Again and then the Mastermind call. I am looking at my list of reminders and I have 15 popped up today and that doesn’t count the ones that are overdue LOL. They are all relatively small tasks but I’m not sure how to incorporate these using the Empower to-do-list way of thinking.  It’s not the elephants I’m having trouble with.  It seems to be the “millions” of tiny things that build up.  I’m not sure any of these small tasks is money making but they have to get accomplished. What do you recommend for handling small tasks in this system?

Laura Barker
        Participant

Quick question: do you have a paper calendar/planner that you use? I spent an hour online today looking at planners! ARGGHHHH!

Thanks!

Laura Barker
          Participant

@halle-eavelyn

@jennifer-martin  @diane-hansen

any tips/suggestions appreciated!

@halle-eavelyn

Hello! I have a time management question or issue. I was listening to the cycle of Success videos Again and then the Mastermind call. I am looking at my list of reminders and I have 15 popped up today and that doesn’t count the ones that are overdue LOL. They are all relatively small tasks but I’m not sure how to incorporate these using the Empower to-do-list way of thinking. It’s not the elephants I’m having trouble with. It seems to be the “millions” of tiny things that build up. I’m not sure any of these small tasks is money making but they have to get accomplished. What do you recommend for handling small tasks in this system?

Quick question: do you have a paper calendar/planner that you use? I spent an hour online today looking at planners! ARGGHHHH! I really miss using a paper calendar/tickler system

Thanks!

Laura

Jennifer Davis
            Participant
              @jdavisprop@comcast.net

@halle-eavelyn @negeen-dargahi

I have heard several references to the Cycle of Success videos. Where are they located? I can’t find them.

Thanks,

Jennifer Davis

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.