Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Laura Barker
      Participant
        @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@kent-littlejohn @halle-eavelyn Hi guys! I really need to put some kind of asset together as a “gift” at the end of my webinar.  I went to Fiverr for help and they really weren’t very good (at least they aren’t expensive).  then, I went to the private label rights sites and, again, no home run.  are you still working on something for the insurance industry? please let me know if I can help in any way. Thanks!

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

I think we addressed all this on a call a couple of weeks ago.  How are you doing with it, @laura-barker?

Laura Barker
          Participant
            @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@halle-eavelyn I don’t recall it being addressed other than ya’ll were going to be working on one for the insurance industry.  I’m at a loss.  However, I’m turning my attention to the Hero Story because I think it will inform my webinar.

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

@laura-barker, we ALSO talked about your going to folks at Fiverr, AND researching the reviews.  AND… we suggested you look for other insurance ebooks that could be reworked and rewritten by someone on Fiverr.  I think Kent also suggested, and he has to other clients for sure in the past, that you license or purchase someone else’s ebook.  I think that might be something you could check into – Kent said they could be very inexpensive.

That’s what I was following up about.  Agree on the Hero Story!!  Check out my new video about it, too 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.