Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Automation Questions Early access to Module 6

6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Matt test 1 year, 2 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Ben Carpenetti
      Participant
        @bencarpenetti@me.com

Greetings, @negeen-dargahi , @matt-barcus , @anthony-simonie-2

In the first session of the Trust Factor Automation, Halle said to send you a request to open Hero Webinar before completing the Trust Factor Automation.
        I would humbly submit for your consideration that after completing the Your Hero Story, you program the system to open up both  modules, “Trust Factor Automation” and “Hero Webinar Kick Start.”

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @ben-carpenetti – Absolutely! It looks like @erik-wilhelmsson has emailed you and fulfilled your request. Thank you 🙂

Deanne Gierke
          Participant
            @deanne.gierke@edwardjones.com

I also have started the Trust Factor and completely confused!  Wrote my hero story and published.  I moved on toe the Client journey and have watched lesson 1 twice and looked at the down loads but I simply am not following or understanding what I need to do.  I have also listened the video and downloaded the information from lesson 2 but still very confused.

Kent Littlejohn
              @kent@coredm.com

Be sure to tag @matt-barcus or myself @deanne-gierke. @matt-barcus will open up your webinar modules to move through those next. Then the trust building will make better sense!

Deanne Gierke
              Participant

http://app.hecp.com/members/matt-barcus/

Can you please open the Webinar learning so I can follow?

Deanne Gierke
                Participant

Again — can the webinar be opened for me to understand and move forward?

Matt test
                  Keymaster
                    @matt@coredm.com

@deanne-gierke  Just wanted to make sure that you were able to get into the webinar module! Please let us know if not!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.